Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Love is Music, Music is Love


"Sometimes when you love someone, you can not say it directly. 
 But, you always can say with music"

Music to say love
Can you feel my heart through the music?

When my heart hums and beats
Follows the rhythm of the rain drops
When my soul sounds your name
Like a bird calls the wind

Here I play my romantic tone
To sing my love through the lyrics
The voice you listen is my feeling
The melody inside tells you everything

You are all the music, I'll ever need
You're all the melody, my heart insists to love
You're all the song, I've been waiting for so long
You're all the sounds, I am dying for

Hear my voice, I am singing the song
Trying to call you back, when you are gone
But your heart is too far away
I miss you, but I cannot say

When my heart beats for you
Through the music I love you
Oh baby, I wish sincerely
The music will unite us someday




No comments :

Post a Comment